2011-11-06

Halloween Spoof

Today was a very sunshiney monday morning!

Everything I've remembered last night was cold and creepy. Eyes shut down. I woke up in the middle of the night because the "nature call" and I'd saw my younger brother still watching t.v about horror or something about ghost so I scolded him to go sleep which he obeyed without saying anything Smileys

We never plan to go outside since yesterday (Saturday) was a busy church-bonding day to us. We just light some candles to pray for the beloved souls of my grannies both father and mother side and to my half sister Jorrora (Jiji) who passed away last month.

Well, moving on with our fun date today, my sister Joy sms me early morning that they're going to meet me. Then surprised us to have a bonding treat somewhere like PICNIC! omg.

We went to Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center (NAPWC), it is located along the heart of Quezon City. We brought some picnic things so the kids would enjoy the day.


with my family

The Dean's lister --- my mum! Lol.

My son busy on his Sony PSP.Welcome to www.FreeSmileys.org 



Her cuteness. Does my daughter going white? lol.

The original adobong manok of my mother. Yummy, promise!
Go go go go go



Now, it's time for a photo shoot.

eye defining/ cheek coloring
Spooky Look!

Thanks to Sydon for a lovely daughter. Lol!

Rawr!

Will you be afraid of my lil' devil?

Ikk-ikk-ikk!!

Tiny devil with a tiny heart-shaped tail?! Haha!

She freely enjoyed posing like a certified model but in the middle of her photo session an army of red ants bite her legs she freakingly cried a lot! Poor girl.

She got tantrums after the incident so she looks like a wild devil here.Hehe!

To lessen the pressure I let her check/open her Facebook account.

So here they are.

John Alek the real monster. hehe!

Mother and son team!

Daughter and mom

I must thought of skin tanning perhaps...too much whiteness.

The tired sistah of mine with her love.

more happiness!


People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.  Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.  ~H. Jackson Brown

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails