2013-01-26

4 Years Awesomeness

Applause! My first entry for 2013 but the event was three months delayed oredi. Sorry..... lol!

I said four years awesomeness. My bebe girl has turned four last September. Sorry for the delayed due to bumpiness and laziness. Well, before I'll start I wanna complain some excessive back pain and leg cramps. I was pretty early on my 28 weeks swollen tummy stage. I thought, it will be more easier by now because this is third time but nope. It happens by this time, I was pampered hundred folds compared to my first and second baby. Mom was there to cook my craves. My son was there to caress and daughter was my personal nurse to keep my needs granted in her small ways. Too sweet! And of course, the daddy was too patient during my mood swings.

Going back to previous event, we celebrated Sdney's bdae in Mang Inasal at SM, Palapala in Dasmarinas, Cavite. It's done so simple and thrifty. We only gathered some family time and some gifts of her choice.

Happy Bdae, Syndey Chinenye!!

I only wish good health and more awesomeness as she grow. I love you so much!



Syd with us.

With Mama.

With son.

Mama with Echo.

Mama, Joy and Arnel

John and Sydney (the first meeting) ;)

The big and juicy grilled chicken of Mang Inasal.


Sm City DasmariƱas Branch (Main Bldg.)

Come and visit! The branch employees was so accommodating.


For your inquiries. ;)


More of Sydney's awesomeness.
My trophies!

Thanks to my two angels who made my life so worth living. I love you guys!

And God bless you always, my lil Syd.


A mother's love for her child is like
nothing else in the world. It knows no
law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes
down remorselessly all that stands in its path.

~ Agatha Christie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails