2016-05-30

House Kui Tea House

Ei, baby wanna experience some Chinese food with a twist of Filipino taste? Come all in House Kui Tea House!

Some of us not so a fan of Chinese cuisine because we might find it tasteless right?

Here in House Kui, it's one of the best that I have experienced. The place located in #486 San Fernando Street, Binondo, Manila.

If you want the privacy kind and quite environment this one is perfect.

            Seafood with Bean Curd Soup P150.

      This soup soothes my hungry stomach.


Brocolli with Oyster Sauce P180

Fish Fillet with Tausi Chili Sauce P180

All of the above that I've ate was three thumbs up! I can't compare each one because everything so delicious.

With FREE tea.

That's all for this week. 
Food blogging soon.
I don't wonder that I'm so healthy these days. Haha! Fattyyy!!! Lol.

Thank you to my sponsor.
My kumare/food crime partner, Sally.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails