2012-08-13

My New Pet, JJ!

Yesterday, I went to Quiapo, Manila to buy some stuff and bought some food to eat. While I was walking down the busy streets, some cuteness captured my sight. It's rabbit!

It was placed on a large selling basket together with other rabbits on a different color like white, brown and gray. And bought one gray color  male little thing.

He had no cage yet later soon I will buy him. I named him JJ! At first, he was so shy and always crumpled on dark side of my bed. But after hugging and kissing him, he was comfortable walking around my bed. Apparently shit and peed the same time wtf! His shit looks so tiny, dry and odorless but his pee was a foul smell. He was cute but stubborn because he chewed my tiny radio cable wtf! He was absolutely impish!

Here some photo of JJ the great.

Feeling comfy on my bed.

"First dinner with my mome!" - JJ :)

He was so cute nomming some beans.

On her carrots after finishing the beans.

"Ei, what's that, mome?" - JJ
Some Jolly fries for you, baby!" - me

nom nom nom

The morning we both woke up was worrying me because if I leave JJ home alone, he might be starving. So I put him on my bag and brought him to office. He was so happy jumping around my table and started chewing some documents wtf! So I grabbed him back to my drawer. He slept later. -_-

JJ on his office trip. Lol.

Busy rabbit.

Sniffing some office stuff.

That's all for JJ! He needs to sleep so bye guys!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails