2010-06-29

Old but New





Hurray!


Actually, this is my first blogsite which I set aside and neglected for about 3 years because I lost the fucking password, dumbshit eh?! I got my official and paid blog space which is the www.iblog2you.com but I thought it is nonsense to pay and waste money for I am not also updating the poor site. Whew!

So, for a lazy blogger but busy mother like me, I choose to open and refresh the password of this blogsite which obviously and successfully done! Applause!


But this is only part of a TEST or much to say "scrap thing" because I would like to see the "picture frame" of my blog so I can enhance more nice things/stuff on how to improve the looks of my site.


Sorry for the english grammar if I made your bloody noses mess. Weeheehee! But I wanna thank the first person whom inspires me to do this blog-diary about the stuff of my simple life.


Last three years ago, I was caught on the precious page of my blogger queen idol XIAXUE! That day, I was inspired and I realized how beautiful and funny of life was.


I knew I am not a good blogger like Wendy Cheng because she was so smart and witty that it was so hard to look for another blogger that can really inspires someone with such bubbly mind. Come on, true or not? Loser if you refuse to accept that you daily read her blog and awaiting for more like craving for her words and photos!!


Ok lah, I am just her fan. Anyone can choose someone to be her/his role model, right? I like her because she was so transparent, beautiful and funny. Ok, I admit I like her husband more than her. Hahaha!


Time is up! I am gonna prepare baby food because my 1 year & 10 months old daughter was awake.


More updates soon!


Ps: Image credit to JanJansenPascal




"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails