2016-04-14

Nuvali Evoliving

A part one of our summer outing.

Updating/blogging from my phone is super convenient.  Thank you,  Lenovo6010.

Ei guys,  my first time and probably not my last. See,  you want a nice summer activities?  Come over to Nuvali! It's 101% family-friendly environment. It is located in Tagaytay Road,  Santa Rosa,  Laguna.

                 Wohoho! Faces of Nuvali.

Sometimes we need to refresh ourselves. Don't entertain too much stress ok? Relax and laid back here in Nuvali.  Forget about your monster boss.  Gather your family and have a picnic here.  But you need not to worry though. Best restaurants you find in Solenad Street along Nuvali. Including outlet stores where you can shop. And the highlights,  refreshing scenery yourself get delighted. Yey!

              A view from our speed boat.

It cost P30 per head (minimum 8 seaters per boat) for a whole ride that took 20-30 minutes, exactly  the excitement while your boat will bump out your ass and feast your eyes the same time.

Front view from our boat. 

The cotton-candy clouds looks so happy. 


Happiness overwhelmes me. 

Can you see what I see? 

Personally,  I was like a kid running for excitement when my eyes set on the orangy thingy beside the boaty.  Lol! 

If you like to feed the coi fish you pay P15 for almost handful amount of its food. 

Stepping the ocean. 

Nice or what? 

Read after me. (nuvali.ph)

Us girls. 

#redteam

Going to the next stop.  Batangas,  here I come.  Blogging soon for part two. 

Thank you,  Nuvali. 




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails