2011-06-14

Sydney Struck the Stars!

Aloha! Hello to all my readers from Hawaii. Hope everyone enjoys a bit of my post.

I would like to extend my warm regards also to my readers from Dublin, stay tuned my loves.

I would be hating myself if I would not mention my grateful thanks to all of my followers from Albi, Midi-Pyrenees, hope you guys enjoying a sort of thing.

Then to all of my loyal readers from Bangkok, Krung Thep warm regards to you, my sweets!

Ahem, how was life there at Mountain View and Sacramento, California? Thank you guys for stopping at my page.


Of course, Tunapuna, Saint George was enjoying my recent post, all appreciation with you guys!


Assalamu Alaikum, to my dearest muslim readers from Jiddah, Makkah! Peace brothers.

Last but not the least, of course to all of my loyal readers from all over Philippines. Kumusta!


My apology if I forgot to mention some of my avid readers here. From my heart, I would always be thankful.


Finally, I would like to post some cuteness which happened last June 11, 2011. I was invited by my elser sister to visit the Going Bulilit taping, a very popular t.v kiddie (gag) show airtime every Sunday 7:30pm on ABS-CBN. Ahem, endorsing? Why not?!


My daughter was super-duper excited because she was an avid fan of the so-called show.


Sydney the heart-shape face.

Hmm.. my daughter looks more beautiful than Chacha Cañete.

Addt'l info of Chacha: - Chacha rose to fame when she appeared in an ad for Camella Homes. A loveteam of Bugoy Cariño.

 With handsome Nash Aguas. 

More on Nash: The fourth Star Circle Kid Quest Grand Questor. He was also a cast member of Gulong ng Palad, Calla Lily, and Maria Flordeluna.

 Sydney with Mika dela Cruz and cousin Kuya Echo.

About Mika dela Cruz: Mika is the younger sister of actress Angelika dela Cruz. Mika was the second runner-up finisher on the third season of Star Circle Kid Quest. She was recently in the show M3 ( Malay Mo Ma-Develop) with Jairus Aquino.

With Noemi Oiñeza. This young lady was looking so great on up-close and personal.

More on Noemi: Noemi is the younger sister of Goin Bulilit graduate, Jane Oineza. She has also appeared in Princess Sarah as Lottie Leigh. She also played a ghost in the hit teen horror movie, Villa Estrella.

 with Kobi Vidanes.

About Kobi: The son of Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal Pilipinas, Game KNB? and Showtime (TV series) director, Bobet Vidanes, & ABS-CBN Executive Cory Vidanes.

Here's the cute story, when we approached the "big young-man" Kobi, he was so fascinated with the African beauty of my daughter. He shouted Nash for an attention and they were all looked so "Ohh" to Sydney. Then asking me if the dread lock hair was natural. They chorused "very cute" to the little Hale Berry. Then the mother of Mika dela Cruz was too amazed with Sydney's cute hair and eyes can't help herself touching Sydney's heart-shaped face. Pretty awesome!

With Alexa Ilacad, Syd, Me and Kuya Echo.

About Alexa: She is also a part in Goin Bulilit and will appear in Nasaan Ka Elisa? as Elisa's youngest sister.

W didn't had the chance to got a photo with the other cast member of Goin' Bulilit due to other reason. No further discussion on that. Maybe some other time we gonna take some chances. I promised!
A future practice of a soon-to-be-model. Perfect!

How to become happy?

Of course, let yourself be happy all the time to keep your heart strong. Work with fashion. Fashion your passions. Boost your professional career. Rid those bad thoughts away. Love your kids more than yourself. Respect your better half. Add patience to every distance. Most of all, ask forgiveness to your mother who sustain energy and air to your lungs while you were on her tummy. God created and put you on your mothers womb so no one can replace every mother and no woman can duplicate the mothers love.


Motherhood is priced of God, at price no man may dare to lessen or misunderstand.
~Helen Hunt Jackson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails