2017-11-29

Long Distance Love



We're gonna have ups and downs
And we're gonna have our days where we miss each other so much it's a pain.
But just to know that one day
we're going to be together forever
And we are going to fall asleep
And wake up together.

It's not going to be easy. It's going to be really tough. We're gonna have to work at this everyday. But I want to do that.
Because I want you and I love you.

I'm not sure which is worse, missing you...
Or the fact that there's nothing I can do about it. What keeps me going is that I know we'll be together soon. Always be there for you especially in the hard times.
You can do this, you got this. Never doubt yourself those people that said you'll never make it? Prove them wrong.

It's hard to find the words to express how much I love you. It would be so much simpler to just show you. And in couple of days I'll do just that. There's always going to be a wait. Some short, some long.
Start a count down and give yourself something to look forward and to keep you moving forward and happy.

One day we won't have to put up with bad internet connection, awkward time differences, expensive phone calls and rare visits. One day we'll close the distance.

Credit: Bryce and Abby Neier (keeping the distance as inspiration)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails