2011-02-07

Peekture Perfect!

Nature is the beauty and so the camera was my duty. Lol.

I can't longer say much words except how I appreciated the beauty of creation. I must post some photo collection which my lens captured. Here we go.


The red 'lil rose from our garden. Bloody red!


Very beautiful.


Baby pink roses.


Touching the flower with angel's hand.


Sydney blooms.




Some wild flowers.

Purple wow! Does anyone could tell what is this?


Nothing much special these days. But remember life too short, we have to enjoy every single moment. Live your life to the extent and fight for your dreams. And before I end this, take the below image for your inspiration. God loves you. =)

There's a rainbow always after the rain.


“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails