2011-02-24

A Love Date

February 14, the Hearts day but instead a cloudy day for my brother. He came back to the Philippines after a month of work from Dubai...to fix some problem.


Well, I'm not here to discuss it but instead to light up my blog...a little bit.


Of course, we do cam-whoring before piling our asses to airport.






Late 5pm we picked my brother then we proceed to Aling Marsya along Seaside Market, Macapagal Blvd, Pasay. Actually, we went to near market then we let the said restaurant do the cooking. Fantastic food!


Kinilaw na isda



Sweet & Sour Lapu-Lapu


Some creamy seafood I forgot the name.



A platter of fresh big squid (calamary)

The rice.

Patiently waiting..


The whole gang enjoyed their meal.

Tito Gang and John

nomming..

speechless..

thoughtless..

madness..


The Jabaworkers! hehehe.


Feeling Jabaworkers too. ;)


Going To Mall of Asia
The Nannies. ;)

One more bottle pls....

Gido: "I can't take it anymore."
Carlo: "So do I."

Gido: " She always hurt me."
Carlo: " You're lucky because I've suffered more..hit & run!" (LOL!)

Gido: "Huh, really? That's why you look so humiliated."
Carlo: "It's been a bruises inside & out."

Gido: " Wait, I will call 911!"
Carlo: "Forget that, instead I leave it that way."

Sydney: "Ei, Dad stop blabbering, I will tell Mom she gonna spank you!"
Carlo: "Oh em gee, please no Syd! She might kill me!"


Fried calamary (pulutan)

Manggang hilaw.

Valentine's date.


To show you more how the Filipino excitedly celebrating the Heart Season


People so in-love with each one.




I let the kids do enjoy their Valentines too. ;)
Happy Sydney

Playful Syd

A fun with Kuya Alek!


Sliding with brother!

Sliding with a... BIG.... ass?!

Sweet smile from her heart.


And a sweet kiss from her lips! Muah! Thank you, Tito Gido.



We go home so late and ended a Valentines treat with a LOVE @ 1st Bite!
.
.
.
.
.
.
brought to us by:
.
.
.
.
.
Let's open the love together.
I just LOVE it!


You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.






























































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails