2011-08-24

One Day In My Life

Hello dear readers!

I wanna apologize for a long silence. I just came to snatch a small time to share a blissful time with my circle of friends or should I say "friends on professions". ~wink!

Well, after an 8 hours of number or figures fighting and brain storming with my colleagues we decided to have a break. I suggest to spend a coffee break not in our pantry or something around our office but outside --  janjanjan! STARBUCKS COFFEE at SM Manila.

We settle to have our picture bonding first you know me....cam addict! Here we go.

That's a nice shot, baby.

Ahem, never go outside with my killer heels.

Then we move our hungry tummy to have our dinner at Pizza Hut. We fought for a large pan pizza for over half an hour OMFG! Obviously because our diet was ignored and another reason was answered by our body sizes. Haha!


The Super Supreme Pan Pizza of Pizza Hut.

So after discussing what to eat, we finally won a super supreme pizza. Whew! Then later, all of us wasn't satisfied we ordered another round plate of Chicken and a side Spaghetti. Hmmm.....

I've took solo pix on my own plate. =)

Minus myself  *-*

You guys will thought Pizza Hut dinner is enough but nooooo... we just moved to Starbucks for another crave.

 Another beautiful mug collection -- only from Starbucks. Yeah, we bought 6 pcs for that mug.

The hundred bucks cake. Lol! Melts in your mouth also to your wallet. Hahaha!

 
I love glazed donut of course with my Mocha.

Cinnamon roll and glazed chocolate donut.Perfect fit for our coffee.

The BBG's that I've created on our office. It means "the-blue-blood-girls". 

I created the group name BBG's though sometimes I wanna take a break and re-name it to MG's means Muchas Grasas (not gracias) .. because we always ordered to Starbucks even during office hour..WTF! Hallerrr.... my money budget gets unstable.

With Karen and Cherry.


with Rufa and Ritchel.

Carlene, me,Ritchel, Rufa and Cherry.

I always thank God for the blessings that kept knocking on my door. For the beautiful people (inside and out) that's been part of my happy life. For the nice career I am heading and most above all... for the relaxing mood of my favorite Starbucks Mocha flavor coffee. Next blog more on Starbucks madness. Lol.

Let us all cheers!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails