2012-09-15

Something So Fishy

I wanna blog about my daughter's 4th bdae celebration which had happened two weeks ago, September 2 yet I still got no photos on my hand. So to fill the blank page of my blogspot, I wonder to put some fish dish why not eh?

Anyway, this could be sounds boring so click exit and sleep. :)

My dish for today was Tilapia Black Beans.

We don't need some expensive ingredients only the skill to cook. Lol. I have brought some small tilapia fish last week in Divisoria market and don't know how to make it taste good. So here we go.

Ingredients:
2 Small fried tilapia
1 clove garlic, dice small
1 small onion, minced
2 tablespoon oil
2 full table spoon black beans
1 small piece sili
1 pack ginisa mix
1/2 spoon of sugar

There is no use to combine the knowledge power. Even small kiddo can make this as a starter. Ok, after you fried tilapia fish, set aside. Put oil in a pan. Saute garlic, onion until it turns brown. Then follow the black beans until it mix together and put some flavors according to your taste. Sugar will surely blend to the sour taste of our black beans. Put half glass of water. Yes dear, we are making the soup! :)

After we're done with the soup it will likely be sticker a bit, then put the fried tilapia on top and blend with the other ingredients. That's it, we eat!!

TADAH!
Spicy Tilapia on Black Beans

My photo doesn't seem nice but it surely taste good.

Have a happy heart! God bless you. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails