2015-02-25

My Big Bossing

It's another school activity program of my kids to get to enjoy the film showing entitled "My Big Bossing" of Vic Sotto and Ryzza Mae Dizon. Even it's kinda late since it was already released last December 2014 nationwide. When the kids told me that they'll having this activity on 19th of Feb, I gave them the permission because it's Chinese New Year means it's holiday.

credit yahoo images 

About the film, My Big Bossing is a Filipino comedy anthology film. The said film has three plot which are Sirena, Taktak and Princesa. And it's directed by Tony Reyes for Sirena, Marlon Rivera for Taktak and Joyce Bernal for Princesa.

Along the three plot I was caught by a tear of the Princesa. I thought this film is "corny" and will only made me bored but nope. It's really for the kids and the whole family. I am used of foreign film but this one made me laugh maybe because of Vic Sotto no doubt he's a good actor really.

Well, thanks for the kids school program I also enjoyed the whole holiday. 

Sydney on her snack jar ready to go!

Alek which is too way too early to arrived at 7AM. Call time was 9AM. lol.

Sydney was still sleepy.

 Sydney with her classmate during the film showing.

After the film showing.

The joy was still on their faces.

After the film showing we strolled around the mall to see the Chinese New Year dragon dancing.

Wow! I can feel the Chinese New Year everywhere.

The Dragon Dance

The dragon dance is often performed during Chinese New Year. Chinese dragons are a symbol of China, and they are believed to bring good luck to people, therefore the longer the dragon in the dance, the more luck it will bring to the community. The dragons are believed to possess qualities that include great power, dignity, fertility, wisdom and auspiciousness. 


 Surprises on their cute faces during the Chinese dragon dancing.

So what else we do more? Of course snack time in Jollibee!

Every kid loves to eat Jollibee saucy spaghetti. No doubt.

 What's in a box? Jolly hotdog!! Yummy cheesy!

image

Sydney and her hungry-cute face. Lol.

My handsome son Alexander. Wow! I got a feeling 10 years from now girls are coming!!!! 

Nom nom nom...

 image

Then we arrived home like freaking hot like 2PM. Summer is really too close.

Next time again hopefully with the 'lil Jewel Blake.

Bye everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails