2013-12-04

The 'Lil Comic Story 7

"I am so excited... and I can not hide it...!" This song phrases kept singing on back of my head. Well, if you don't know this song then leave it. Lol.
Another episode for the 'lil JB. As I am writing this, I still feel the pain loaded on both arms because three days ago I was carrying JB the whole time. I mean to spoil her really which she does enjoy! Babies like the feeling of carrying them around your arms right? Then when you get to put them down they wiggled. Haha!

The Official (7) Months Bdae of Jewel Blake

JB: "Ohhh...really it's belong to me? No joke?"

JB: "Uhmm... looks yummy.." 

JB: "Waitt.... let me hold it if it's real ... errrrrr...!!"

JB: "Bleehh! Hihi! It was real. Cool."

JB: "Thanks, mom and dad for loving me."

Mom and dad: "We love you so much bebe."


In a galaxy, far far away. There lived a brave hero that change my way.

I love you, my baby.

Read more: The Sixth

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails