2014-07-12

Graduation Remarks

Obviously, I don't know what title that will capture your interest. I want to down write as Graduation 2014 sounds so common right? Or maybe Happy Graduation!! Yey! Lol. Since this is a way back entry should have wrote it last March. I think it will fitted as remarks. Hehe.

Being a proud mother, I have this inner feeling of accomplishment. Because I have stood strong over my daughter's future being alone. Even if it needs to bend or break my bone. Sydney was brought of outburst love and tears from heaven. I know she seeks for her daddy's comfort. I still pray and maybe stop wishing until she and her dad will meet again.

Congratulations, Sdney Chinenye!
Sydney on her side-view post.

Sometimes I would looked back then I saw the baby Sydney. Yet I am so happy the way I looked at her now, she grown up so well discipline. The other kids on her age kept playing and running before the graduation program. But Sydney just stayed on her line and never bothered.

 Me and my daughter.

 The program starts singing with the Philippine National Anthem.

Then the little graduates singing like angels.

They're singing their graduation song.

Children so busy buzzing around while the school principal talking. Lol.

The lilttle stage.

Sydney got "the most persevering" ribbon. 

Ready to soar high!

A 'lil bit too shy.

Now the program is over. All end well.

random pix.
 
Finally, she got her first diploma. 

Another pose before we go home.

The evidence. Lol.

Why you're so cute baby girl?

Ms Fernandez, the adviser.

Picture taking together with her classmates. Why you looking so bad on that boy? Haha!

On her way to have this photo alone. The crowd was totally gone.

Before we REALLY go home. One more please.
.
.
.
I just want you to know, my baby girl that no matter what you would like to be in the year to come, I will be there for you to guide and support you... never leave you. One more thing, avoid boyfriend(s) this early ok?



#followyourdreams

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails