2011-11-19

Revenge is Sweet!

UPDATE:

Taking during dinner with my girlfriends.


 (But I won't update about the photo, later will be better.)

Today is such a boring day! I almost yawn a hundred times wtf!



 

My boss wasn't around (good for me!) because he went to enroll for his CPA review class.

Last night I was very dizzy, I had chatted with the father of my daughter. Ehem, I think this is the best time we need to talk for the benefit of our loving daughter. He phoned at very late night 11PM but I didn't get the call. I was too busy putting some greasy mayonnaise on my curly hair. You heard it right guys! I said mayonnaise, I snatched some from our fridge.

LOOK at my hew hair!




So I patiently awaited for the anticipated call from the dad.

One rang I excitedly pick it up. "Hello?" - coming from me. Lol.

"Hello, baby. Are you online? Where are you, Ma?" - from him.

Hmm, it was realistic that some blood rushing through my heart did I heard it right... he said, "Ma"?

I put myself back then we settled to chat over to settle more on pending matters of our kid.

I wasn't really surprised with how he looked now. He came thinner than the last time I saw him. Maybe stressed of his marriage life. Hahaha. Poor guy. But then we talked in a civilized manner and full pledge diplomacy. Lol. I never fought or blamed him about the past not more on neglecting our beloved daughter. Maybe I was too tired to open and dig the healed wound. No need I just want PEACE.

We end up a good conversation and I just kick the can down the road. Only that I wish a grand happiness for our daughter. He really had the good plans over his head. So hoping God will grant the prayer.

 

I almost fell on the floor it was 4 AM before we both noticed the long reminiscing. I couldn't help but realized that even I hate him the most it was all of the sudden gone. The connection we crafted for more than 5 years ago never gone. Magic of life.

So the part of conversation is sealed. I might say, hello Kuala Lumpur!!

That was it, guys. On the next blog ahead I will update my next travel to Kuala Lumpur.


The Girlfriends Day Out!

Recent before this blog post we went to SM Manila, we had so much fun. I've skipped uploading our KFC dinner because it will take a decade before the photos will upload. OMFG!

The BBG's (Blue-blood-girls) 


More cam-whoring!

I am proud of my flawless white skin. Lol.

The self-centered.



Tag Happiness!

Due to my absence in updating my blog, the rate was poor. :(


P/s: No one will give you happiness but yourself. Be beautiful.
Fish for compliments.

2 comments:

@bhishek $indhu said...

nice hair...u looking good....i wish u get all happiness of this world
take care dear

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Abhi. I might say that you we're one of the true friend i've got thru thick n thin you never been gone.

Hugs! God bless you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails