2010-07-16

A Walk To Remember



This blog is supposed not to titled as " A Walk To Remember" because as all we knew and famously acclaimed as one of the best film of Mandy Moore and Shane West last 2002 but of course, this is my own blogsite so who cares if I borrow same line above. Hmm, but I guess it is much nicer if I titled it as " A Walk To Burn Fats", lol corny!




So before you guys complain, here's the photos you may puke or something else to praise like, "Ewww!!" Hahaha!






Obviously, we have nothing much to do except being a certified mothers! Applause! So here's more photos for you guys to get sleep. Teeheehee!








I felt like we're just going to buy some foods in the market.





Annoyed or what?! I am just trying to sit back then relax with this muddy-look pond. Plus, additional bushes around. Hehehe.





Initially, the kids we're jumping excitedly like a frog during rainy moments when we told them to be ready for our "walkathon" but now so irritated that only the mothers are enjoying for the endless cam whoring.




Looks so upset? :(





Or heart broken, honey?





Ei, Sydney mad or what? Smile pleaseeeee.......








Mixed emotion of scared and horrified. Hehehee.





Still in the appearance of unhappiness.








Yesss, now trying to be glad.









But that was the time when we consider ourselves very plain. So, yesterday we decided to go some more walkathons. Don't ask me why. The point --> exercise lah!




Note: this time is more awesome you might suffer severe confusion. ^_^






Glamoruos look, yes or no?





My hair so long like Sadako.




Agree or what? (AGREE!! echoooo!)










The sexy mum and the cute daughter.















Alek looks so cool here like a little fisherman. Hahaha!




Very nice shot!




Tons of cam whoring:

















OMFG! WTF happened to my honey's right eye? Something she might rub maybe.




Time to explore little world:















How glad to be a small girl once again and thought only happiness.





My handsome little boy, Alek.




Her highness, Princess Kate.




And of course, Her Royalness Sydney!




Yes, we are once more a small girl...I mean, a kid at heart:
















Sometimes we need to get ourselves happy as we can be. Don't let someone ruin your happiness. Because everyone deserves to be happy. Happiness is very FREE! So, we better treat you a yummy...



.
.
.
.
.

ICE POP!






Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

- Groucho Marx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails