2011-03-02

Opening a Gift

How does the 2 year & 5 months old baby open a gift box?


Amazingly learned some cuteness ability from Sydney where obviously I took some snap photos to captured this moment.


By the way, thank you to her godmothers/fathers who thoughtfully remember.


" Yipee! I need to rip this so I can have more next year .. hehe!"



"Uff! Needed more strength...argh!"


"Hmm...another comfort thing on my bed. Thanks, godmother/father Willianne & Sonny!"



" Here we go 2nd gift. Don't make this hard for me."


" Tiny rolled pink furry thing..?"


" Thank you, Mome Ghe! Super love this!"


" Another gift box, this time a lil' bit heavy."


" Hehehe...only I could hope this is something like a gold bar?!"


" My first mug ever.Thanks to no sender name."


" Very cute!"



p/s: Thank you my beloved friends who always been there for my daughter. Love ya' all!


“Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.”












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails