2011-05-29

The Fucking Retards Silence

K- The Fucktard!
Thanks for giving me WRONG image and describing me in bad ways...that shows how desperate you really are,,for me,,and make me look bad:)) TAHNKS AGAIN!!
the awesome me: "How  many decade you're writing and reviewing your english  status, man? Don't pretend  to be good because the man in your bed talk too much against of you even the dog wouldn't eat. If someone would really love you, he would say nothing but look what he done. You fucking forgot? He said if you both don't have a daughter he would mind getting lost of you. Poor, bitch!"
K- The Fucktard!
Its not the words but the silence that hurts- This time I'll let my silence be the reply to the words that hurt me!
the awesome me:  " How much time you spent scrolling for your best status of a day? I bet you  rolled over your bed because your genius mind (as what you claimed for!) can't dig simple quotes that would come from your own thoughts. Tsk..tsk..tsk... ask your so-called husband if you're not the nagger type, ok? Again, I bet just gimme few more days in case he wouldn't be tired of your not growing and immature style. Grow up, bitch! 
K- The Fucktard!
Thank you Lord that you have made me strong when I'm going through tough times in my life and in the end you have always make things okay..
the awesome me: " I wanna laugh, bitch! The fucker who left her lawful husband waiting o their home and even paid for a night on her now so-called-hubby was asking for a fucking guidance from above???!! Are you not going to ask forgiveness first to Roel,huh? You are telling me I am a fucker on an airplane well at least the man paid for that and traveled with me on his expenses. How about you? How much you need to pay for a ticket just to date your so-called-hubby now on your first movie?? How much you paid for a bed just to fucker him hard?? Too much pretending. Have a life, bitch!
K- The Fucktard!
UNA PAGKAKAMALI,PANGALAWA SINASADYA NA,3-4 times PANGANGATI NA...ANO PO BA TAWAG SA APAT NA BESES NA KABIT?E DI ASHTRAY NA P**I...KHT CNO SUMASAWSAW..eeeww!may negro,may pinoy,@ amerikano..lip8 mo inday!!ang laki na nyan,pwede na gawin airport yan..hahahhaah
the awesome me: " At least, on third time there is a real man who's been ready to give a life on me , bitch! How about you?? How many times did your so-called-hubby insulted you? He said you were a bitch fucker on Ermita, right? Poor you. At least on the last part, I admitted I was so happy with my lovelife and career. You? You didn't even got a diploma on highschool! Shame on you, bitch! You're only a second year high school woman. Because you fuck a lot of Japanese man right on your young age. Even asking money and help on your Japanese sugar daddy. You we're the yucky-achy-losser!  Fuck yourself, bitch! Face me but don't let your plastic nose be punch. Can you do a plastic surgery on your character too?
K- The Fucktard!
may kakilala ako super nakakatawa @ nakakadiri @ the same time mahilig mamuna ng mali ng iba samantalang xa...apat na lalaki pinagsasabay,,WHAT? oo united color benetton nga ang mga anak e tpos take note mga guys puro xa kabit..haizzt!ano ka ba ASHTRAY? hahhaha nakakatawa ka gurl....kung ako syo shut up ur busal2x na labi @ itali mo na yan bka mangati kpa ul8 kawawa ka nmn...
the awesome me: " Really?? Wow, what a fucker lousy bitch! Well, I wanna face you, I am not afraid. I don't wanna even entertained your fucking comments but my mother said to do this. She even volunteer to punch your plastic nose. I told my mother not. What about your lips? Is that a perfect made by a knife? I saw your old lousy pictures. You looks like a servant. Well, you we're a servant on real life as you said. That's why you desperately act that way. How about if I blog. This is my fucking blog. Go create your own if you can digest any smart words from your lousy-2nd year highshool brain standard, right? I am not alarm if I got two kids on different man at least I didn't deny. Then I still got a third man because he loves me. He never insulted my past. He was so loving and caring that never slice the part of my person as a woman. How about you? You we're  been insulted a million times. You even cried so bitter. You even wanna collapsed for too much crying. Yes, you said you wouldn't mind marrying into another man because you can't take your man's character of insulting you. See? You said you wouldn't mind what people say if you marry again once you're not happy anymore, right? Then don't fucking judge because one day you will be  doing the same path like what I have done. Are you really happy on him?
Finally, I would like to say. I am not able to tagged any photos of you, bitch! But as my mother came home with me she said everything so rubbish you and your so-called-hubby told about me. Yes, I admit I was  happy that you have included me as part of your home. But in between I don't know why you had been so plastic on me. You we're telling lies to my brother about me. You created too much trouble on my family. I never created a bad image about you on behalf of my mother. But all of the sudden, you both making gossips on me.  Yes, I am not perfect but I treated you nicely. I was able to made my home chores happy with you. I was looking on top of you as my sister. But what you done? I will be happy at least if you tell on my face that you didn't like the part I am living on your roof. 
Don't be like that. You  are not forever on top. Someday you gonna fall. Tell this to your so-called-hubby, I knew he created too much fuss. He was my brother but he acted so coward. Yes I knew he said I was not able to handle perfect relationship, but at least on the last time I tried to make it perfectly done. Thanks to my Carlo. Tell to my brother not to insult  you anymore. Not to talk rubbish on any woman especially on my past. At least I was able to change it. How about him, how many times did he fuck the heart-shaped -woman on Dubai? I saw the photos on his old red Sony-Erickson phone. I asked him about the woman he was so thrilled he said nothing but "FUCK!". Now tell me, is that wrong if I got a  kids from two man? So what? I am not happy anymore with them! What will I do lurking with my past??! At least I never fucked a cousin or worst  an aunt?
That's all!
 
THIS  IS LIFE! THIS IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails