2013-10-12

The 'Lil Comic Story 3

Sorry for the outdated post of JB's 'lil footstep. Today, I am gonna post some cuteness of her monthly bdae.

My four (4) months journey

Before anything else begin, I am showing you the highlights of this post.

Her cuteness! Jewel Blake...

Ok let us begin.

(The no-more-cakes moment)

Yup, honey. Only spaghetti and "pandesal" (filipino bread) for you.

Oh yes, babe. Come on.

Move on, sweety. Lol.

Here's one for you!
 
Happy Four Months Bdae,Jewel Blake! Cheers!


My five (5) months journey

I knew this one is a re-post picture but to update the absent readers. lol.

You're so cute baby!!

Ms adorable.

Mom loves you so much more than everything.

Spot the different. Clue- skin color. Haha!

That's all for today, folks! Thank you for reading my small page.

Keep on smiling everyone.

God bless us all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails