2015-03-27

The Pre Birthday Celebration

Who's not excited anyway during birthdays? Birthdays is the most awesome blessing of everyone's life. Another year to spend time with our loved ones. During 03/30/2013, it was one of the greatest event of my life being a mother of my third child. I was so overwhelmed how the time flies so fast. Now the 'lil daughter of mine will turn 2 this time. 

We will be gathering some food bonding on her bdae. Of course, every kid will be needing special attention during their special day. I hope I can manage to give her a memorable bdae of her life.

Before anything else, Jewel Blake should be the prettiest on the town. Lol.

 If anyone will ruin that day, I will pay for a prize to the hijackers!!! Haha! 



image


Kidding aside. I will be posting some photos of my 'lil girl before the big event. 


After she woke up in the middle of Sunday afternoon. She realized she needed some retouch on her sensitive skin. Must she avoid some oily skin so she decided to grab her mom's make-up kit.

Then she put some pink lipstick to stained on her kissable 'lil lips. 


She moves like a pro! Every stroke was like a veteran make-up artist! Lol.



 



 She's almost done! Janjanjan!!!!! 
.
.
Finish!
How does it? Very pretty!!!

Good job, JB!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails