2015-06-05

Bataan Brizo Beach Resort

A part II post from the previous, yes exactly -- continuation.


NOTE: A two months and seven days very delayed post.

It's alright folks, still wanna share some experienced with you guys.

Now we are going to Bataan!! Yipee!

Me excited.

Touch down Bataan!

Ok, now here we are at Brizo Beach Hotel. I wanna give some important notes about the hotel. Honestly, we are expecting some nice outing experience. But for myself I really don't get it, is it a hotel then why the served food wasn't good??! Err, ok I am not a chef though but I can cook nice food than them. Lol. See for the photos later.

I am not writing this only to complain ok? This is brighter than the summer day. I am sharing what I have been experienced. It's not worst then. I dunno what word should I use? Disaster?

After the long sunny trip, of course my tummy's pet worms are dancing very wild oredi on my very large intestine. I am much excited than my friends and thinking of hot and juicy hotel food that later will goes down my wide palate and esophagus.

We are so hungry! So we are really expecting for the big BOOM. Hehe.

Then ...
Hiding myself against the sun.

That guy on white was the server.

So freakin' hot it's true!

 Nice right?

In between our hungriness I can wait no more! Ahh! So excited to eat.


Clap your hands! The most bitter ampalaya I have met my whole life.

Considering it was served from the premiere beach hotel + villas + resort as they claimed!

I am just honest. Hmm..maybe I was wrong. Let us see from other stuff.

I can say that this one is nice. Was just disappointing it was like very "budgeted".

To those who says, "it's because that's buffet!" Later, I will show you.

Spicy Chicken Wings.

I've finished the food instantly not because that I am hungry but because the scoop served was too small for my tummy. I eat like a dog that is why.  

My plate. Is this the buffet serving? Minus the rice because they've run out of it.

Grrr! They're not really prepared. -_-

Banana con yelo

Weeee! We are so happy Brizo gave us this. Thank you!


 Cheers for that! 

Wow! That is super fried noon. Lol.
 

The whole area.

I was quite curious. Why it's kinda different from their FB page? Hmm..
photo credit here

I've never been here. I've seen this in Brizo's neighbor. Are they one? Anyone please tell me. Lol.

You know the feelings of disappointment? The whole page you were looking on the internet was so nice. But then we you are on the actual place it turned out very different. And when I'd looked on their neighbor side I've seen this..? It's funny right? Or maybe the area offers much high prize?

Ok enough of this complains. The actual place is small. Readers, the photos will tell you.

This is the entire place. The bottom was the main entrance, facing the hotel (left side).

Ok that's me. Lol.

This the right side (facing the hotel). There is some cottages as you can see the 1/4 sight. Then there goes our back the sea. Hopefully you got some pictures on your mind now.

After the lunch we proceed to relax into our room assignments.

The room is nice. With two sets double size bed.
My bed. So blue and comfy.



 
The yellow group. On green scarf, Jane Amor obviously the outsider. Hehe.

Selfie-ing before going downstairs.

with precious friends.

Me, Ifi, Anna Jean, Cherry Ann and Jane Amor.

In between 40 degrees heat during that time, we just ignore that and enjoy the crispy surrounding.

 A watermelon contains about 6% sugar and 91% water. It's really good especially during this season.

Cheers again!

The Godfather (Ninong) of my third child, Madz.

Beauty sacrifices. (tiis-ganda) The view so awesome I need to fried my ass. (ouch!)

Psst! At the background was the place I am telling you previously (the neighborhood) where Brizo used photos in their Facebook site. I am really confused!!!??

The sea was so tempting I wanna swim yet sunburns might probably welcomes me.

At least, our feet will not getting sunburns


We have no team building because everyone was so lazy. Instead, I've enjoyed kayaking.

Yes, that was me on my delivery of my unborn baby. Haha!

The kayak team.

Crazeeh peekture.

Around 5PM, I was so tired and went to my room. Fall and sleep.

I didn't wasted my time taking snack and dinner time photos. But if you ask me what they have served? Colorless spaghetti in a styrofoam with junior bite size hot dog in a stick. Kiddie party? And dinner was pork sinigang (tamarind broth) which is not sour and savoury at all. Oops, wait! It's expensive la! It's worth the prize to pay if it taste super yummy. Prices is significantly higher which is not worth at all. It's like ordinary food you can buy around the corner. You know what I mean? It's better to buy some pork barbeque outside.

And the worst, they served undying iced tea from the moment we arrived until we left.


Our Last Day in Brizo:

Good morning! Hello, breakfast.
 Wow! One piece sunny side egg, One piece pork longganisa, one tablespoon pork tocino and hot choco.

Ready for the next activity.

 Feeling model. In senti-mood.

Shadow pic.

I like it! So heavenly.


Some goods. Please take note, locals sell this for P100 for 3 pieces. But wait before you grab your money. Because when our bus was about to leave, they will approach you P100 for 5 pieces!! What!!

I wanna cry because I got three pieces only. Huhu! Tip, next time don't be too excited to buy ok?

Some key chain. P100 for 4 pieces. But once again don't be too excited ok?

Our last "tour" in Bataan.

Read my lips.

You can see the sign board from the right side -- P20.

Weeee! I am too excited I can see some sea creature. Maybe in different color? sizes? OK let us see.

Cuteness overload when you enter the area.

They sold these small key chain for P20 each. The more attractive and bigger it is like P25-30.

Fridge decor. I forgot how much they sold this.

After we found these items, I was asking my friends, "where's the turtles?!"

Here they are!

Say hello to my cute friend! Yup, they got no more turtles. Only a family -daddy turtle, mommy turtle and these one. I thought they're only kidding that there is no more other species here.

Only to found out these turtle cycle of life.

Self educate. Lol

At the back of the Pawikan Conservation Center.

No other spot for you to take some photos.

Nice



Some innocent kids.

And some innocent me.

Thanks for the experience, Bataan.

Dear Bataan,
Even you are too far from Manila yet the moments with you is unforgettable.
 Some issues is excluded. Lol.
Love, JennY

Bye turtle family.

Going back to the hotel.


Our last day in Brizo.

I need to capture more swimming pictures for more irritations. Sorry. Lol.

Anna Jean looks pretty hot.

The fatty bells-(bell-bells!)



Me, Shierly, Anna Jean and Cherry Ann.

In the sea..


I have enjoyed the sunshine until 8AM only because it was super hot already.

For the final groupie

Goodbye, Brizo.

All comments/opinions are not valid until you have experienced Brizo. I wasn't so impressed and less likely reach my expectation. I am not mean. I need to tell something because I was really there and not sugar coat it. Punch me if you proved me wrong.

Have you try New York Style Pizza? Click here!

Or should I say with mouth wide PIZZZAAA!!!

Their pizza is not just super yummy but extremely delicious and very big! I am not a fan of pizza but New York Style Pizza is one of the very best if not superb pizza in town. And cheap too.

A must try!

It's the best pizza at the Pure Gold building at the Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo City.

 Wowwwww! (Sounds like super hungry if not dead hungry)

And I also ate at KFC. (both NY pizza and KFC is just door away). Not really hungry eh? Hehe.


If you are interested about Brizo visit their website:
Brizo Morong Bataan

Happy Summer 2015

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails