2012-06-07

Little Side of Me

It was indeed a lazy afternoon. I have been NOT updating my passion for fashion lately. Lol. Today, I have to because since the morning I was fishing a lot of compliments telling I do look superb. Hmm.. why not? Haha!

pic#1

 pic#2

pic#3


Fashion End.

UPDATE!!

Ei, guys try to eat in Phat Panda so yummeh yet so affordable. For only P270 (good for three) tummy will be so full. The halo-halo so creamy and cheap only P50. It's located along Ongpin St., Chinatown, Manila.

PHAT PANDA FAST FOOD
(Near Golden City Hotel)
+63-2-5125254


The restaurant was so wide and clean.



Beef brocolli

Butter chicken

The fried rice.

All of the above cost only P270 good enough for 3 person. Affordable or what?

Halo-Halo P50 each

With Cherry and Carlyn who tried hard for this caption. LOL.

Taste the crocodile cheese bread. With the eye lashes. Haha!


Goodnite, peeps! It's 9:36pm Manila time. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails