2012-01-01

New Year's Happiness

This is my first blog post for the year 2012. so I am gonna do the cam whoring. Lol.

with my mistletoe candy

"Miss my Lolly" faced.


It was such a blessing having a good family, and healthy kids.

Well, we spent a noisy and jolly new year with good food. As part of Filipino tradition, I will share some lucky charm "secrets" to wealthy life ahead.

Chocolate gold coins for whole year sweetness.

Sticky rice cake with caramel topping for the whole year bond.

Round cake for money and sweetness. (sorry, we eat the portion lol.)

Siopao for money again. Obviously, I wish for a lot of money.

Sweet Filipino style spaghetti

Lucky Me brand of pancit canton

Mixed vegetable for colorful year.

Pork Mechado

Beef and shrimp lumpia

More chocolates.

Pink-Heart shapes mallows.
And of course, never forget about the 13 kinds of round fruits.
The table must be full.
Prepare 8 cans of rice and P88 coins.

The family that eat together get fat ass together. haha!

My New Years Resolution:
Never let myself live in the past. I'll be happy somewhere with my special someone.

My New Year's Promise:
To Love and To Live With My Honey Robert Wayne forever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

More memories and more happiness soon.

A must post. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails