2011-12-28

Christmas In Our Heart

Christmas eve December 24, 2011 was so great because I've got mum, my kids, and my siblings to spent with.

 Pancit Bihon Noodles prepared by mum.

Spaghetti cooked by chef Jenny =)

Chicken Lechon

Over fried ham (still best taste)

Swift Cheesy Hotdogs with heart-shaped mallows on top.

wines

Star of the night, Ms Sydney.

I agree I can not post more Christmas pix because most of it taken from my sister Joy's camera. I had a few to blog. Merry Christmas to all of you guys. Thank you for reading and supporting this small page on earth.

John with Syd.

We went to Policarpio, Mandaluyong to witness the houses overwhelmed with christmas lights but it upset all of us because there no such thing already. Three few houses only.


house#1

Very nice fellow gave us food.

Family pic#1
Family Pic#2 (minus Alexander,he took this pic)

Solo

My angels

Mandaluyong City Hall ground

Behind the "Parol" or the big star.

Come one, come all guys to Mandaluyong Christmas bazar. They're open until New Year.

The Angry Birds


Mandaluyong City Hall "the sleeping tiger"

More fun ahead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails