2014-01-13

The 'Lil Comic Story 9

If you missed JB's 'lil footstep story so I heard you. This post will be a free advert for the thing became one of the soft spot of my 'lil princess.

JB: "Whew, greatness I got wrinkled freshly picked over the backyard native guava!" 

 

This is the new red umbrella type stroller which she loves so much. I bought it last year, I mean last month (December) in SM Department store for only P999.00 cheap right? Instead of carrying her I just put her on the trolly and she won't disturb you and do her own 'lil thing.

JB: "How to eat this, it looks scary anyway...?" 

Applause to the Babyco brand trolly. I can do other chores such as washing linens, cooking, etc.. yes I am the great nanny every Sunday after the Monday-Saturday office work. It's hard to be a mother but it's fulfilling.

 

JB: "You want?Hihi!"

Sometimes when she hardly get her sleep (esp. at night), I will put her on the trolly and manage to push her a bit and viola, she will sleep.

 

JB: "Ei, mom feed me fast!"

As I said, the trolly was her comfort zone and became as her high chair too. Lol.

Most of all, the trolly was her poop zone also. Yeah, true!

 JB: "Eehhh!"



Visit there website to view more choices HERE! 

Read more: The 8th

A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.
- Carl Sandburg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails