2010-09-01

Passion for Fashion

How about a little future "fashionista"?


Every woman has an inner passion for something. This could be your childhood dream, your talent, or maybe something you "Like" that you wanted to improve, right?


Passion means powerful or compelling emotion or feeling.


Fashion means
a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing.


Anybody could be a fashionista, it depends on your character or feelings. Look, if you're in-love you feel to wear something like red or pink. Or if you're in despair, you feel black. But I like black, in-love or not. Hahaha!
Precisely I've never been good in my way of dressing. I am like a "Rockista". Black is IN.


That's my attitude, I don't know why. For those who misunderstood me, who cares huh? Suck your own taste.
I am no haters for somebody who adores true fashion. But I salute those fashion models, man! They are walking mannequins, eh! Judge me if my own daughter has the possibility of a future Fashion Model! Ready or not?



"Ei, mom I am not ready, pleaseee"



" Nooo! Gimme that camera!"


"But I don't know how to impose a good model"


"Is it like this? Err, I am not prepared!"

"What about an awesome smile, mom?!"





" Naaah! I don't like to be a fashion model!!"



"Ok, mom if you like then I got to do this.. "


" A lil pose with my pink bunny"

" With my Fredo bear"



"Now, with my huggable Gaylee doggie toy"

" Thank you, godmother Gaylee!"


" Heavy love! hahaha!"



" Need more practice on my fashion way-of-seat."


" Just wanted to show my cute pink ring, lah!"


green dress = P179.00 from SM Stores, pink ring = gift from my Tita Natie, hair tie = P12.00, toys = gift from lovedones ^0^



" Hmm.. what about this pose, mom?"


" Wow, I like my pink Dora's sandals!"


" Ei, mom.. Kuya Alek is teasing me! Let him out!"


" To imitate your cam-whoring style, mom."


pink polka dotted tops= P75.00 from tiange
pink heart shape hair tie=P12.00
pink leggings=P75.00 from tiange



Now, admit you might agree that my daughter has a possible nice future fashion for modeling. Agree or not?!





pink dora's brand shoes=P300.00 from SM Store


nice head band = P10.00


another cute head band = P10.00





very awesome summer pink hat! sorry, it's a gift I don't know the price.


balloon toy=P25.00


" I need to sleep guys...more soon.."

" One more awesome smile.."


" ZZzzzzz....."



Tight sleep, my baby....


More fun soon! =D


“When you're a beautiful person on the inside, there is nothing in the world that can change that about you. Jealousy is the result of one's lack of self-confidence, self-worth, and self-acceptance. The Lesson: If you can't accept yourself, then certainly no one else will.”

- Sasha azevedo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails