2010-09-23

Wish To be Someone Like You

As I watched the time goes by, I realized how beautiful you are inside & out. I never thought you gonna turned like a young lady right now.


September 02, 2008 still the shelf of memories we're so clear. Angelic-soft face... tiny nails... kissable lips and curly hair. On my journey of having you swollen my tummy was excitedly frightening. Anticipating a black Nija baby wasn't easy. I couldn't imagine what you gonna looks like. I do hope that everything will be okay and safe.


Look at you now, my baby girl, you looks so different and comes with your own charisma. Every time you go out, people got overwhelmed with your beauty. They got confused. They asked if you are an Arab, Indian or African.


You are my African baby queen. =)


They said you gonna be the next Ms. Universe. Oh really? Thanks for all the complimentary. But some people misjudge your beauty and capability. Wow, tie your neck and jump out the cliff. Fucking dumbass! Take note, BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL. I am talking to my daughter, not with the father who abandoned her! Black is only absolutely beautiful because of her. Period!


I knew someday, if he was still alive. He might gonna bump with his perjurer eyes this own beautiful blogsite and surely gonna read every bit of my blog. I wish before he could turn this page off, he will suffer with suffocation of guilt. But I doubt it, devil people die too long. I don't know but for now, I can't see a place for forgiveness. I am sorry but somehow my daughter would understand.

So, to you! Yes, fucktard you knew who you are. You said I am gonna throw her away, why dumb people like you don't understand/realized you are being dumb, do you?


Erase, erase!


I will show some photos that might turn my mood to happy from angry. Lol.


Best in Swimsuit














Ms. Photogenic




Best in Long Gown








Shoppers Choice & Texters Choice

Lol.





Ms. Talent (most loud scream ever!)




Ms. Friendship






Well, she got all the awards!


Congratulations, Ms. Sydney Chinenye Fernandez Nwabara!



Miss Sydney would like to thank her major sponsor:






Not only good for her but for everyone!



Vaseline Healthy White Lotion is safe for her young baby skin. Try it now!


:P don’t worry, I take care of her skin well :P



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails