2010-10-04

Just For Fun

The best vitamin to be a happy person is B1. Yup!

Today, I am gonna post random & edited photos of my beautiful girl.


It was plain funny and somehow thinking what she gonna looks like after 20 years from now? So let us see.


I am speechless and wordless today. Put yourself applause.


Her awesomeness.


Looks like an old lady? Indeed. Hehehe.


Needless to say how cute she is.


I know. She have the star potentials.


Edward Cullen is much better for her. Goodbye, Bella Swan! =)


Pirates?!


Fast lane!



Now Showing!


Ahem... what do you say all? Ok, I accept no reaction to those who is clearly a mega-bitch. Lol.



The simple her.




The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails