2011-12-04

USANA Health Sciences

FREE ADVERT

Wealthiness is next to Godliness.

Agree or what? This blog post is to promote my new best health buddy. I've heard about this through friends. When someone introduces the thing on me I was quite undecided because the cost was obviously expensive. One day, one of my close friend offered me a nice and affordable way of paying scheme. 12 freaking months!

For a week use, I'd dramatically feel the changes within. I am no feeling tired nor lousy unless before I'd hardly woke up every office day. It's true!

Before I'll proceed, I wanna introduce these beautiful and awesome products for my skin benefit. Many said my skin is very flawless, I mean it! I wanna maintain the asset so I'd like to feel it more flawlessly smooth.

#1 Cleanse

Step#1 - Gentle Daily Cleanser (P1,190)

Use this exceptional, soap-free cleanser to wash away surface dirt and impurities without drying your delicate facial skin. A unique formulation of pure-plant extracts deeply cleanses and hydrates the skin, leaving it moist and supple. This refreshing gel is a great way to revive your complexion at the beginning and end of each day. 

  #2 Tone

I'd notice that I've been neglecting my skin too much the wrinkles was signified. The most horror was the warts which are benign growths that are caused by a virus. I am soon to visit treatment from a cosmetic dermatologist. 

Step#2 Hydrating Toner (P1,050)

Refresh and revitalize your skin with this soothing toner. Essential to removing any lingering impurities after cleansing, this moisturizing blend of pure-plant extracts balances your skin’s pH and helps combat environmental influences. Bathe your skin with essential nutrients that leave your skin looking soft, smooth, and refined.

 #3 Illuminates-Skin Treatment

Follow with Daytime Protective Emulsion or Night Renewal Cream (2,250)


Discover a more youthful, luminous appearance with this gentle, creamy treatment. Designed for sensitive skin, this illuminating formula dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles using advanced DSR™ technology to improve skin’s smoothness, firmness, clarity, and texture. A breakthrough in skin-care technology, PERFECTING ESSENCE beautifully renews the skin, leading to visible improvements in skin tone and elasticity while it helps prevent future signs of ageing from appearing. Beneficial for all ages, use this restorative treatment daily to reveal your healthiest, most radiant looking skin.

#4 Replenish AM - Skin Care

 Step#3 - Daytime Protective Emulsion w/ Sunscreen (2,120)

 Face every day with radiance as you protect, hydrate, and replenish your skin with this high-performance moisturiser enriched with Regenisomes™. This lightweight, non-greasy formula nourishes while it defends against UV rays and other harsh environmental elements, minimising their impact and leaving your skin soft and smooth.


Step#3 -Replenish PM - Skin Care

Step#3 - Night Renewal, PacRim (1,850)

Wake up to younger looking, rejuvenated skin. This nutrient-rich, hydrating crème works overnight, while your skin is more receptive to moisture, to renew your skin after the day’s exposure to the environment. Formulated with Regenisomes™, DSR™ technology, and firming botanicals, this restorative emulsion instantly boosts moisture levels and supports cell growth for a healthy, luminous complexion.



NUTRITIONALS

Mama had a heart problem and she really suffered some heat stroke too. To ease some pain I'd bought him a two months food supplement. On her one week trial period she noticed changes. She felt no tiredness and her urinary schedule feels so comfortable. And her joints is not aching too much, good news!




The BiOmega™ supplement supplies pure, natural fish oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for optimal health and wellness. In particular, they support healthy heart and joints.

I wanna tell you, guys that I have a huge problem on my diet. I'd eat too much sometimes I felt exploding! Haha! I've tried tons of slimming tea or herbal capsule yet it ends me sitting on my bowel movement. Eww! But this time, oh eem gee! I love the new nutritional ways of my diet. No starvation at all. ~blink!

I am not hurrying for a perfect body I just wanna maintain a healthy one. Of course, I don't want to look big because my height won't agree. I love the feeling because I don't have any guilt anymore on eating. I'd enjoyed every chew and the best thing it regulates my urinary schedule and bowel movement too. It really lessens my problems on UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). Good for me!

My Team Mates - Highest Rated Supplements in the World!

The Essentials™ —vitamin & mineral supplement for adults are a combination of two products: Mega Antioxidant™ and Chelated Mineral™. Together, they provide a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals, and other plant nutrients that form the foundation of USANA’s nutritional system. They have the advantage of USANA’s patented Olivol™ olive fruit extract that provides the nutritional benefits of the Mediterranean diet.

                                   
USANA Proflavanol high quality grape seed skin beauty.

Nutrimeal in Strawberry flavor
 
Red apple for my diet. =)

"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails