2012-05-22

Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria

It was a Sunday bonding with my two loving kids. Sometimes I might felt it wasn't enough because I got only once a week time for them. Quality time? I am a failure. Yes, but I don't have choices. I need to work hard for them. It's my guilty pleasure of treating them to some fancy restaurant or might bought them a new toys or new stuff. Sigh! It is not really enough. I am a simple person with one simple dream for them. A family. I do really bringing them the best that I can be. But giving them a daddy is not yet the right time. I got this feeling of emptiness I knew I can work being their mother and a father the same time. Let's face it, they still need some daddy to protect and guide them. I am praying soon it will come, after the long wait it will one day come true.

Enough of dreaming. Happiness is very welcome.

Pic#1 My Life.

Pic#2

Pic#3  

Pic#4 The fabulous and sweet. That's her. Lol.

Pic#5 My lil warrior.

The first plan was to eat in Wendy's, they loved to spend some frosty licking moment. Yet I've decided to go somewhere we never used to be. How about in Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria! John don't like the idea but Sydney favored my decision. Majority wins! Lol.

Pic#6 Obviously.

Pic#7 They were so hungry they just hide. Wahaha!

The order took half an hour almost wtf! The kids complaining a lot it's kinda I can't control. I've told them that the chicken we ordered still trying to catch by the good looking chef. So trying to divert their focus.

Some cam-whoring shots.

Pic#8  

Pic#9 My bebe girl.

Ok, ice tea are being served.
 Pic#10

Pic#11 The excitement and hungriness combined.

Pic#12

SM Dasmariñas
134 Upper Ground Floor SM Dasmariñas, Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines

Pic#13 with the dramatic ceiling.

Pic#14

Pic#15 

Pic#16 The food wasn't serve yet. Omigosh! The kids was kinda uncomfortable.

Pic#17 And irritated somehow.

Pic#18 Sydney on her magical glass. Lol.

Pic#19 John complained to be sleepy in waiting.

Pic#20 ZZzzz....

Pic#21 Still patiently waiting.

FINALLY after a decade.
Pic#22 Pollo Impanato Con Riso (Chicken Fingers with Rice) - P99

Pic#23 Chicken Alla Griglia Con Riso - P99

Pic#24 Chow!

Pic#25

Pic#26 The nommer John.

Pic#27 The nommer Sydney

Pic#28

Pic#29

Pic#30. Wendy's burger

Pic#31 Dolci Dessert (Fondente Brownie Ala Mode) - P90

The main event!
Pic#32 I thought the brownie wasn't enough but they hardly finished the stuff.

Pic#33 Food bribery was done. Hihi.

Now for the second bribe.
Pic#34 Another waste/mess around our home.

Lesson: Whatever tight schedule a parent should always be there for their kids. Precious time is priceless. And before that night I left them, Sydney was crying I've asked her but she just nod. While I am on the bus way back to Manila, John sent me SMS that he loves me and must take care of my ass. I love you more, my angels. Don't worry very soon we will have a big happy family.

 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails