2012-02-27

Unofficially Yours

I never watched a movie since a year or two, it's true! But this time I allow myself to enjoy a lil bit. And guess what, I will watched a movie together with my beloved mum. Thanks to our sponsor, my elder sister Joy who can never join us coz she was in Batangas that time.

We went so late about 9PM to SM, North Edsa to watched the hit film of John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin's Unofficially Yours.

The movie was very funny with the touch of sexiness a love-comedy film to be described.

 

Our ticket!

I told mum to cam-whore first before we get inside.

Mum took this photo for 5 times lol.

Mum.

What made me panicked when in the middle of movie mum had a slight stroke. I pulled her off a lil bit so she can't be numb. Then I'd realized she ate some pork skin that's why she got the mild stroke wtf! Omigosh!!

Pic from scene.


Cam-whoring after the movie ends.

More photos in the comfort of comfort room. Lol. Fucking redundant.

The addict.


Mum so annoyed she wanted to pull my hair, "I wanna go home!!" she yelled. Then, I ask more seconds hehe.
1..2..3.....SMILE!! Hehe, finally mum joined.

Going home.
Love u mama!!! Muah!

Along the movie theater premises. Premises are made to be broken. Yeah, promise. Lol.


I am losing some caption. hehe. Tsuri!!.
.
.
I am so damn sleepy need to hit the sleep button. More fun soon.
Goodbye SM, North Edsa!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails